Friday, March 13, 2009

Gwenny and the big life

I often wonder where I'm going....
Just like that John Mayer song,

"it might be a quarter life crisis, just a stirring in my soul, Either way i wonder the outcome of a still verdictless life"

and I can hear my son, outside playing with his grandpa, talking about the umbrella that he doesn't need because someone told him it might rain today. "Pa, is my truck in the garage? Pa, did you see the pinecones? "
and I can hear them getting in my BMW in the garage to play with the car controls.

"I guess its the price i have to pay, still everything happens for a reason Is no reason not to ask to ask my self if I am living it right"

1 comment:

  1. I am now your follower. Love the post and like the format. Good for you...writing a blog is kinda liberating...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete